Now, you can manage your own CT-AIMH membership and payments, enter and keep track of the Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health trainings that you attend, and renew your Endorsement® through the new MyCTAIMH Membership Link.
Infants and young children and their caregivers deserve support and services that encourage nurturing relationships. By joining CT-AIMH together we can move forward in creating an infant/early childhood mental health system in Connecticut.
Who Should Join?
CT-AIMH welcomes the many disciplines that contribute to relationship-focused work with infants and their families: educators, therapists, clinicians, home visitors, social workers, nurses, psychologists, physicians.
- Conference fees reduced and the opportunity to register first.
- First to receive the Newsletter with updates on CT-AIMH initiatives.
- Connect with other infant and early childhood mental health professionals.
- Access to Infant and Early Childhood Endorsement® through CT-AIMH.
- News from the World Association for Infant Mental Health.
- News from the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health (In 2018: 29 states, including Connecticut, and 2 countries offering the Endorsement in Culturally Sensitive, Relationship-focused Practice Promoting Infant Mental Health®).
Cost of Membership:
Membership is renewed annually, and is valid from January – December each year, regardless of when payment is made.
Individual Membership: $50
Agency Membership: $150, for 4 people (for more than 4 people, it is $30 for each additional person). If one member leaves your agency, after you have already paid for their membership, and you would like to replace them with someone else, you must make that request to us in writing (email).
Student Membership: $25, for students currently in an institution of Higher Education
Parent Membership: $25, for parents of a child that is currently 0-5 years
*Note: There is also a NEW payment option for Individual Membership- for those earning less than $31,200/year, $25
Map of Alliance States
Copyright © 2018 CT-AIMH
Miranda Creative website