Annual Endorsement® Renewal
Endorsement® renewals are due by January 31 of each year. There are NO annual fees for Endorsement® renewal. In order to renew your CT-AIMH Endorsement®, the following is required:
- On-going membership with CT-AIMH or with another infant mental health association. This is the only associated fee. CT-AIMH’s annual membership is based on the calendar year, from January to December. CT-AIMH membership renewals are due at the time of Endorsement® renewals, by January 31 of each year*.
- 15 clock hours/year of training related to culturally sensitive, relationship-focused practice promoting infant and/or early childhood mental health.
- As of January 1, 2019: 12 clock hours/year of reflective supervision/consultation (RS/C) is required for IFS, IMHS, IMHM-Clinical. If you have been endorsed as an IMHM for 3+ years, then you will only need 10 clock hours of RS/C for renewal; peer supervision or collaborative consultation may be used at this point.
- As of 2022: For IECMH-E IFS, IECMH-E MH Specialist, or IECMH-Mentors – If you are providing RS/C to others, then 3 hours of the minimum 15 annual renewal training hours need to be Training on RS/C
- All categories of Endorsement will be required to attend a minimum of 1 hour of DEI training as part of the minimum 15 annual renewal training hours.
NOTE: Failure to renew your CT-AIMH membership and/or failure to submit your IMH Endorsement® renewal can result in you being removed from the CT-AIMH Endorsement® Registry.