If you would like CT-AIMH to provide your staff, program or agency with this audience-specific IMH training series offering, for specifics and pricing please contact us by email at [email protected] . All training series align with IMH competencies.
IMH Training Series Curriculum for Child Welfare & Community Partners:
- Infant Toddler Development, Screenings, Assessments and Referrals: What is Appropriate and Available for Very Young Children and their Families?
- Attachment and Trauma Core Concepts
- Integrating a Trauma Lens into Infant Mental Health Practice with Young Children and their Families (Part I)
- Integrating a Trauma Lens into Infant Mental Health Practice with Young Children and their Families (Part II)
- Parent-Child Interactions, Deepening our Observations
- Culturally Responsive Framework for working with young children and their families
- Family Time Visitation: Promoting Parent-Child Relationships
- Reflective Practice: How Infant Mental Health Principles Can Be Integrated into the Work Place
Copyright © 2018 CT-AIMH
Miranda Creative website