Infants and young children and their caregivers deserve support and services that encourage nurturing relationships. By joining CT-AIMH together we can move forward in creating an infant/early childhood mental health system in Connecticut.
Who should Join?
CT-AIMH welcomes the many disciplines that contribute to relationship-focused work with infants and their families: educators, therapists, clinicians, home visitors, social workers, nurses, psychologists, physicians.
- Conference fees reduced and opportunity to register first.
- First to receive the Newsletter with updates on CT-AIMH initiatives
- News from the World Association for Infant Mental Health
- News from the League of States (14 states including Connecticut offering the
- Endorsement in Culturally Sensitive, Relationship-focused Practice Promoting Infant Mental Health®.
- Assess to becoming Endorsed through CT-AIMH (See Endorsement Tab)
Click on the Individual or Agency Registration on the side bar for the registration form and membership fees.