Sign Up for our
What you need to know about the requirements and steps to Endorsement for Culturally Sensitive, Relationship-focused Practice Promoting Infant Mental Health®, please click on the link to read:
- The Endorsement Brochure, a brief summary of the endorsement process and the requirements for each level. Click here
- An Overview of Endorsement that describes briefly the Application and Portfolio Preparation. Click here.
- Membership in CT Association for Infant Mental Health or another IMH Association. You must be a member of CT-AIMH at the time you submit your preliminary application.
- Training/Education as specified and related to infants, toddlers, parents, other caregivers and families.
- Experience working with infants, toddlers, parents, other caregivers and families.
Begin the Endorsement process?
- Getting Started A optional but strongly recommended self-study that wil help you assess your experiences prior to beginning the endorsement process
- Reflective Supervision Guidelines from MI-AIMH click here
- Reflective Supervision Defined from New Mexico AIMH click here